From now until June 30th, you can save $1,500 on most 2016 Zero motorcycles, including 2016 demo models. You won’t find this on our website or on social media – this is a special offer for you as a fan of Zero.
There are only a few remaining 2016 models available. Certain restrictions do apply. Complete program details, including terms and conditions, and your $1,500 Zero Click here for Voucher. https://www.zeromotorcycles.com/promo/1500-off-2016-zero-motorcycle-voucher.pdf
We believe that electric motorcycles, even more than electric cars, have the power to change the future of transportation, so much so that we’re putting our money where our mouth is to ensure no one is left waiting on the sidelines.
Washington allowed the 10% Tax Credit for Electric Motorcycles to expire. We’re not waiting for them to bring it back. If the government does not reinstate the Electric Motorcycle Federal Tax Credit by the end of 2017, then we’ll send cash back matching the expired tax credit for new, eligible, 2017 Zero motorcycles purchased between May 12th and July 4th.
Join us in forging this movement. Contact Congress today, and work with us and our friends at Plug In America to bring back the tax credit for electric motorcycles.
erms and Conditions:
- Program valid for new Zero motorcycles purchased or ordered from May 12, 2017 until July 4, 2017.
- Offer open to legal US residents who purchase a new 2017 consumer-model Zero motorcycle from an authorized US Zero dealer.
- Excludes dealer demonstrator units, ex-company units known as COVs, and fleet motorcycles.
- Zero dealers are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- For this Program, the purchase price is defined as the actual price paid by the consumer for the motorcycle including any factory fitted options (not exceeding published MSRP), less the cost of any additional parts or accessories, taxes, fees and registration, as documented on the official dealer Bill of Sale.
- For ordered motorcycles, customer must place an order for an eligible Zero motorcycle between May 12, 2017 and July 4, 2017 and take retail delivery no later than July 28, 2017.
- Dealer must submit a complete warranty registration to Zero no later than July 31, 2017 and a copy of the buyer invoice (Bill of Sale) by August 4, 2017.
- If an incentive is due under the Program terms, the incentive will be paid to the registered purchaser at the address indicated on the purchaser’s warranty registration. It is the buyer’s responsibility to keep Zero apprised of any changes of address.
- Non-transferable. Only one incentive per qualifying Zero motorcycle purchase. Not valid on prior purchases. No cash value. No substitutions.
- This Program is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Zero Motorcycles reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw this Program at any time without prior notice; provided that any customer purchasing a new Zero motorcycle prior to any amendment, alteration or withdrawal of the Program will be entitled to receive the incentives under the Program.