Join the American Motorcyclist Association
When you join the AMA, your membership pays for itself through savings like:
- AMA Roadside Assistance at No Charge: Coverage for you and all family members that include motorcycles, cars, RVs and trailers is included with our automatic membership renewal.
- American Motorcyclist magazine: Dirt or Street edition - Stay informed of the threats to motorcycling and entertained with exciting tours, gear reviews and info, safety tips and more.
- Legislative Action Program: Fight against anti-motorcycling laws by using our grassroots tool that allows you to email YOUR federal, state and local government representatives easily and quickly.
- Motorcycle Community: Participate in more than 3,000-plus rides, races, clubs and rallies. With more than 1,200 AMA-chartered clubs, you can easily connect with riders in your area.
- Discounts and VIP Treatment: Enjoy incredible savings on motorcycle parts, accessories, lodging, bike and car rentals, a special deal at the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum, plus a whole lot more.
Why Should I Join the AMA?
AMA is Where Riders Belong - Join hundreds of thousands of AMA members who stand together for one purpose – to protect your freedom to ride and race.
Members also get comprehensive AMA Roadside Assistance at no cost — which covers all your vehicles and those of your family members. This benefit alone is worth many times your $49 membership dues. Whether you ride street, dirt or race…if you ride, you belong in the AMA.
About the AMA
From the street to the track to the trail, millions of Americans enjoy motorcycling. Some ride to work every day. Others ride for pleasure on weekends. Many ride off-road, or journey to places near and far. Still more seek the thrill of competition.
Since 1924, the AMA has protected the future of motorcycling and promoted the motorcycle lifestyle. AMA members come from all walks of life, and they navigate many different routes on their journey to the same destination: freedom on two wheels. As the world's largest motorcycling organization, the AMA advocates for motorcyclists' interests in the halls of local, state and federal government, the committees of international governing organizations, and the court of public opinion.
Through member clubs, promoters and partners, the AMA sanctions more motorsports competition and motorcycle recreational events than any other organization in the world. Through its Motorcycle Hall of Fame, the AMA preserves the heritage of motorcycling for future generations. AMA members receive money saving discounts from dozens of well-known suppliers of motorcycle services, gear and apparel, bike rental, transport, hotel stays and more. The AMA is everything motorcycle.
The mission of the American Motorcyclist Association is to promote the motorcycle lifestyle and protect the future of motorcycling.