Welcome to CRM
At Country Rode Motowerks we take pride in making you feel welcome and in assisting you with answering your individual needs whether it is a motorcycle, scooter, parts, accessories, apparel or service. You will find our Staff, many who have been with us for years, to be very knowledgeable and able to answer almost any question. Everyone here loves to ride and enjoys encouraging and sharing the motorcycle riding experience with those new to it as well as with seasoned riders. There is always plenty of coffee & conversation going on. We consider ourselves a destination for those who "love to ride" with our goal being to keep your riding passion alive by providing you with as many travel, resource, educational and informational seminars during the year as we can.
BECOME A PREFERRED CUSTOMER!
When you purchase from us, you will become a Preferred Customer. As a small business we will give you the fairest price we can. Sometimes, we cannot meet competitors counter offer, however, if you purchase from us, the following benefits apply:
- Loaner service bike available if leaving your bike overnight is required (appointment required for a loaner).
- Help always available while learning the technology about your bike during & after your purchase.
- Get first available appointment.
- Less time & cost for required services here vs. traveling out of area for service/where you purchased.
- Benefit from unannounced in-store savings on parts & accessories
- Test rides on any demo bike.
- Networking with other Riders @ frequent events.
- Part of a family type environment.
- *Remember that as your local dealer, we will always try to do our best to keep your motorcycle experience enjoyable.
We love to give Demo Rides to qualified riders. A valid motorcycle license and proper riding gear are always required. Demo bikes depend on model availability.
It's a good idea to call 585-421-0480 to schedule an appointment.
Our goal is to supply unique quality motorcycles and motor scooters for the discerning rider.
Meet the owners, Lyn and Art Elting
Art was a long time businessman in the automotive industry and is a retired CPA. Lyn was a professional in the health care industry and she is also a driving force in the business here at Country Rode Motowerks. In 1998, they decided it was time the Rochester area had a BMW Motorcycle Dealership, adding Vespa/Piaggio Motor Scooters in 2005 and ZERO electric motorcycles in 2013 to offer more options to those wanting to drive 2-wheeled vehicles. Art and Lyn are also members of and support the local Finger Lakes BMW Club and the BMW Finger Lakes Riders' Association